Africa why economists get it wrong 2015 by morten jerven is a very interesting book on how economists have misused dubious statistics on africa and erroneously constructed a narrative on how african development has failed. Read africa why economists get it wrong by assistant professor morten jerven with rakuten kobo a valuable corrective to the fraying narrative of african failure foreign affairs not so long ago africa was being. Assistant professor morten jerven author morten jerven teaches at the school for international studies at simon fraser university in vancouver canada he is the author of poor numbers how we are misled by african development statistics and what to do about it. What then is the truth behind africas growth or lack of itin this provocative book morten jerven fundamentally reframes the debate challenging mainstream accounts of african economic history
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.