Computational exome and genome analysis but the computational analysis of the data has become an extremely heterogeneous and often challenging area of . Exome and genome sequencing are revolutionizing medical research and diagnostics but the computational analysis of the data has become an extremely heterogeneous and often challenging area of bioinformatics. Pris 769 kr inbunden 2017 skickas inom 5 8 vardagar kp computational exome and genome analysis av peter n robinson rosario michael piro marten jager p bokuscom. Exome sequencing in cancer is a powerful tool for identifying mutational events across the coding region of human genes here we describe computational methods that use exome sequencing reads from. based data analysis novel computational tools and for international journal of genomics for analysis of human exome genome
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.