Endoscopic spine surgery is a better alternative to traditional open spine surgery learn about the different types of treatments our spine center offers. Lumbar microendoscopic discectomy is a minimally invasive surgical procedure designed to relieve pain from herniated discs pressing on nerve roots in the spine. Dr jeffords is a board certified and fellowship trained orthopaedic spine surgeon who is a specialist in minimally invasive and endoscopic spine surgery. Endoscopic spine surgery is a minimally invasive procedure that effectively treats disc herniations spinal stenosis bone spurs spinal joint arthritis. Endoscopic spine surgery is a true minimally invasive procedure that has revolutionized the treatment of back and neck pain walk just hours after treatment
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.