Leatherhead surrey event wwwtheatre revivacom surrey in the great war newsletter spring summer 2018 surrey in the great war spring 2017 newsletter. Walton on the hill author lorraine spindler joined dave smith for a saturday morning breakfast show to discuss her new book that is focussed on the first world war first broadcast 9 july . On the eve of the great war leatherhead was a parish and town governed by an urban district council of nine members the population in 1911 was just 5491. At the beginning of the twentieth century leatherhead was alive with celebration the boer war had ended in may 1902 king edward viis coronation followed in august and the had town blossomed into one of prosperous developmentthings quickly chang
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.