Tir amhurain is a collection of photographs that reflects the impressions gathered by paul strand and his wife hazel during their 3 month visit to the hebrides in 1945. Tir amhurain the outer hebrides of scotland description review paul strand is one of those photographers who have established not just a body of work but a way of seeing. Tir amhurain the outer hebrides of scotland paul strand in 1954 american photographer paul strand 1976 and his wife hazel spent three months traversing the rugged island of south uist off. Gelatin silver print 20thc strand paul tir amhurain south uist outer hebrides scotland 1954 museum number circ445 1975. Tir a mhurain has 15 ratings and 0 reviews paul strand is one of those photographers who have established not just a body of work but a way of seeing
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.